Head Staffing closes the year 2020 with a positive inspection report from the Labor Normering Arbeid (SNA).
Since its foundation in 2008, Head Staffing (previously known as Head employment) has been listed in the SNA register as a certified company in the SNA register as a certified company.
The quality mark of the Labor Normering Arbeid is the quality mark for all companies in the temporary employment sector and for (sub)contractors of work. It has been developed to prevent fraud and illegality in the temporary employment sector and in all forms of (sub)contracting of work and to limit their risks.
The companies with an SNA quality mark are assessed on their obligations from employment, namely:
- The identification of the company;
- The declaration and payment of payroll taxes and turnover tax due (in the Netherlands);
- Wage payment not in violation of the Minimum Wage and Minimum Holiday Allowance Act;
- Carrying out identity checks and checking whether you are entitled to perform work in the Netherlands;
- Preventing risks of liability and fines arising from hiring in, outsourcing or outsourcing work.
All this including the administration and storage of the required documents.
For more than ten years, Head Staffing has been audited twice a year by an independent inspection body, whether the above obligations are met. In all those years, these audits have always led to a new certification.